Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] rawkfist.taw@gmail.com is offline

Default Disable carriage return

im guessing Im going to have to use a macro for this:

I have a form I am building and want to disable users from hitting
enter to
create a carriage return and expand the form, any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Yes, you can use a macro: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211219.

An alternative is to place each field in a separate cell of a table, and set
the table's row height to an exact value.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman