Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Golfinray Golfinray is offline

Default Urgent help needed please!

How do you get Final version and Print version of a document to NOT show
comments and balloons? I need to post this document with all the revisions on
our website and I need to post it in final version and print version but it
always has the comments on there when I do. I can't figure it out! Thanks so
much!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Print Preview will display, and the Print button/dialog will by default
print, the document with markup if you are in Final Showing Markup view. You
can either switch to Final view before printing or select "Document" rather
than "Document with markup" in the Print dialog. If you want the document to
open in Final view, you can *try* clearing the check box for "Make hidden
markup visible when opening or saving" on the Security tab of Tools |
Options, but many users report that this doesn't help.

It's not clear from your message whether "document with all the revisions"
means "showing all the markup" or "in final form." If it's the latter, then
you need to accept all the changes and delete all the comments. If it's the
former, then there's not much you can do about the way Word opens it
(especially given that this is a system-specific setting).

news