Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
marvina marvina is offline

Default print same document in 4 quadrants

I want to print the same document in 4 quadrants on standard paper using word
7.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Select the 4 pages per sheet option in the Zoom section of the File Print
dialog and in the Page range section of the dialog enter

1,1,1,1

in the Pages control.

If your document contains more than 1 page, enter

1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2...etc.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP