Ms. DRN

Default How do I re-use a custom-formatted label file for other data sourc

I have set up a custom label layout for a mailing list which is in an excel
document. The label uses sepcific merge field items, and takes us several
lines. I have data in multiple Excel files, which all use the same coulmn
names (and hence, the same merge fields) which for security reasons cannot be
combined. How can set up the merge to use the label format (specific merge
fields, punctuation, etc.) without having to set up the label again for each
file? My efforts so far have been fruitless.