Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cassie Cassie is offline

Default How do I change the ruler etc. from centimetres to inches?

I need to work with pictures measuring in inches - not centimetres. I've
tried help several times, changed my default country to US and have tried
other things. I can't find this option in word 2007. It was easy to do in
previous versions.

Suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Click the Office button (upper left corner), Word Options, Advanced tab, and
scroll down to the Display subsection (not the main Display tab, the display
subsection within the Advanced tab). There, you'll find Show measurements in
units of: and you can set it to inches, centimeters, millimeters, points, or
picas.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible