Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MSF Chrissy MSF Chrissy is offline

Default Printing Forms

Recently, when I print a form I have created, if I forget to "Lock" the form
before I hit print, the data all becomes smushed (for lack of a better term)
on the left margin.

Now all my forms are opening like this...I can't read any of them.

I have tried changing my options under Tools on the toolbar, specifically I
have unchecked the embed option under the Save tab. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

Have you checked your compatibility options on the forms and the Save
options? Tools | Options | Save tab....make sure that Disable Features
introduced after is NOT checked and then go to the Compatibility tab and make
sure that compatibility matches your current Word program (ie 2003, 2002,
etc...)

"MSF Chrissy" wrote:

Recently, when I print a form I have created, if I forget to "Lock" the form
before I hit print, the data all becomes smushed (for lack of a better term)
on the left margin.

Now all my forms are opening like this...I can't read any of them.

I have tried changing my options under Tools on the toolbar, specifically I
have unchecked the embed option under the Save tab. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MSF Chrissy MSF Chrissy is offline

I have checked this and it is NOT checked...It just happened again this
morning, only this time I was sure to have my form locked and it still did
the smushing thing. Would it have anything to do with the embedded data?

"MSF Chrissy" wrote:

Recently, when I print a form I have created, if I forget to "Lock" the form
before I hit print, the data all becomes smushed (for lack of a better term)
on the left margin.

Now all my forms are opening like this...I can't read any of them.

I have tried changing my options under Tools on the toolbar, specifically I
have unchecked the embed option under the Save tab. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

Take a look at this site and see if this helps:

http://help.lockergnome.com/office/t...ict694555.html

"MSF Chrissy" wrote:

Recently, when I print a form I have created, if I forget to "Lock" the form
before I hit print, the data all becomes smushed (for lack of a better term)
on the left margin.

Now all my forms are opening like this...I can't read any of them.

I have tried changing my options under Tools on the toolbar, specifically I
have unchecked the embed option under the Save tab. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MSF Chrissy MSF Chrissy is offline

Thank you very much! I will look into those articles and see if they
help...I use Arial font, so I'll try switching to something else and see what
else I can find. Thanks again!