Julian

Default SendTo creates an email but the SEND button does not work.

I have two users, one using Word 2002 SP3 and the other using Word 2003 SP1
and both are experiencing the same problem. When they create a document and
click on File\SendTo\Mail Recipient (As Attachment), an email is created
with the Word doc attached, but clicking the SEND button does nothing. In
fact, if we keep clicking the SEND button continuously for a few seconds,
the email eventually gets sent.

Can someone explain what the problem is?

--

+-- Julian