numberscount

Default How can I remove line breaks in a long list?

I have a list of over 1,000 names and we have them in a list. However, we
need to remove all the line breaks and all the times we hit "return". How
can I do this without doing each of the 1,000 lines manually?
Callanish

Hi - (and sorry if this is something you've already ruled out...)

Try doing this:

1) Enter ^p in the "Find What" box
2) Leave the "Replace with" box empty
3) Click Replace All

This will remove all paragraph breaks. You might want to enter a comma in
step 2 to separate the values.

Callanish