zam zam is offline
Junior Member

Default Two instances of each record

Hi. I'm not sure if what I want to accomplish can be done in Word at all, I use Word 2007.

What I want is two tables on one page, each table would have the same 2x4 layout so 8 cells per table. I want each cell to contain certain information from source data file but different for different table. So for example table 1, top left cell contains some data from source data record 1, table 2, top left cell contains different data from the same record. 8 records per page so 9th record would be the first one on the second page.

Can this be done with Word at all? If not, is there any other piece of software which would allow me to do this? Thanks