Learner123 Learner123 is offline
Junior Member

Default Cannot print a mail merge document.

I have created a mail merge document in MS Word from an Excel worksheet. The mail merge process worked perfectly, and I had several pages of labels merged into my Word document. But every time I tried to print the labels to our Brother MFC-8480 laser printer, the printer froze, displayed a "no paper" error message, and would not print anything else after that. I had to turn the printer off and on again every time to clear out the error message.

I've used this printer for over a year to print on 8.5 X 11 paper every day. Right now I would like to print this labels document on the same plain paper, so the boss can check it before printing on labels. I've selected the Avery 5160 address labels in Word.

How can I convince MS Word to print this document???