Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Justsailaway Justsailaway is offline

Default Why is "the selection locked" in all my Word documents?

I opened Word 2007 in Windows Vista and it won't let me type anything or edit
any of my documents because "the selection is locked". I'm not sure if it's
relevant, but I haven't entered my Product Key yet, mainly because I don't
think I have one. How can I get back to Word and the way it was before?