Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mrsdea05 mrsdea05 is offline

Default Lines on form moves when users type in fields

I created a template for a form for other users to fill in, but when they
type in fields, the lines on the form moves. How do you stop this from
happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

1. You can limit the size/amount of text allowed in the box.

2. Right click the drawing area
-- go to Format Drawing Canvas -- Layout Tab -- advanced. There, you can
change the vertical or horizontal position to be absolute to a margin rather
than the text. This will in a sense "lock it in place."