Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dave Pohl Dave Pohl is offline

Default Avery label 5567 is not listed in my Micro Soft 2003. Solution?

I am trying to use my Avery Labels Hanging File Tabs 5567 TM to create file
Tabs, however my Micro Soft Word 2003 Label Maker does not list 5567. What
are solutions to this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

In Word Tools|Mailings|Envelopes and Labels|Labels|Options (or in the Label
Options dialog in the MailMerge process, if that is what you are using),
a. select the correct printer type
b. click New labels
c. fill in the dimensions of your label stationery. The details are usially
printed somewhere on the Avery packaging or on a piece of paper included in
the pack. Otherwise, you will need to measure them yourself.
d. Give the label a name, such as Avery 5567, and click OK
e. in the "Label information" dropdown, select "Other/Custom" and your
label should be listed.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Dave Pohl" Dave wrote in message
I am trying to use my Avery Labels Hanging File Tabs 5567 TM to create file
Tabs, however my Micro Soft Word 2003 Label Maker does not list 5567. What
are solutions to this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sandra Malloy Sandra Malloy is offline

Default Help!

where can I find this label product avery 5567 in Microsoft word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sandra Malloy Sandra Malloy is offline

If I can't find the label 5567 in Microsoft Word how do I change or add that product #?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Tem...002118140aRCRD

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Sandra Malloy wrote in message
where can I find this label product avery 5567 in Microsoft word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is available in Word 2007. For earlier versions you will have to create
your own custom label from the label tool

Top margin:2.82 cm
Label height:5.25 cm
Side margin:2.78 cm
Label width:3.02 cm
Vertical pitch:8.57 cm
Number across:3
Horizontal pitch:6.49 cm
Number down:3
Page size:Letter (8 1/2" x 11")
Page width:21.59 cm Page Height:27.94 cm

or in inches

Top margin: 1.11"
Label height: 2.07"
Side margin: 1.09"
Label width: 1.19"
Vertical pitch: 3.38"
Number across: 3
Horizontal pitch: 2.56"
Number down: 3
Page size:Letter (8 1/2 x 11 in)
Page width:8.5" Page Height: 11"

avery 5567 joe Page Layout 1 June 28th 07 10:16 AM
micro soft office 2003/ micro sof off 2003 profes addit what ? A B Microsoft Word Help 2 January 24th 07 07:48 PM
How do I download template for Avery labels 5567? Bruns Microsoft Word Help 1 March 13th 05 04:58 AM
I cannot get my micro soft word doc to print. Charley Microsoft Word Help 0 February 24th 05 12:23 AM
Printer problem in Micro soft word howdydoody1947 Page Layout 0 February 23rd 05 05:41 PM