coloradoweed

Default Why can I not preview my web page with "Web Page Preview" ?

While working on a web-page, I was able to preview the page with the
"web page perview". All of the sudden, I cannot.

Your help is appreciated !
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Weed,

What version of Word, what browser version, is this on any
Word document or ????

======

--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

coloradoweed

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Weed,

What version of Word, what browser version, is this on any
Word document or ????

======
"coloradoweed" wrote in message
While working on a web-page, I was able to preview the page with the
"web page perview". All of the sudden, I cannot.

Your help is appreciated !
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Dear Mr. Buckland

I was not aware that a web site I was "working" on .... could in fact,
be opened with the browser. Yes, I was able to review it this way.
However, I am using MICROSOFT OFFICE SR-1 PROFESSIONAL
and I am unable to find the version of WINDOWS PICTURE & FAX VIEWER.
What I am trying :( to do is create a web-page on MICROSOFT WORD.
The web-page has NOT been put on the internet. I "was" using the
"Web Page Preview" (under File) to preview the critter. It worked for
several days.....but no longer.

Phew ! Sure you wanna take the time and effort !!!

Respectfully,
Coloradoweed