Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Donam Donam is offline

Default How do you CHANGE THE COLOR of the WAVY lines Green/Red for correc

I know there have been a lot of questions about the correcting wavy lines but
this is a different case. I have tried looking for the answer on the internet
but no results.

Basically what I want is to be able to change the color of the Wavy lines to
something brighter. I use the Blue background with with text. My yes can't
stand the white screen or white page when using the computer so when I change
to blue background I can't see the green and red wavy lines.

Any good way of doing this? There is nothing on the Office site that
mentions anything for this cases.

Thank you!!!