tees

Default HYPERLINK questions

Hi,

I have created a WORD 2003 document with hyperlinks (to places in the same
document). I have the following questions.

1) How do I create a hyperlink without it being underlined?

2) How do I create a hyperlink so that it doesn't change colour after I've
clicked the hyperlink, i.e. I want it to stay the same colour before and
after clicking it.

3) The hyperlinks I have created don't go exactly to the place in the
document I want them to. Is there anyway I can set the hyperlink to go
EXACTLY where I want it?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

/tees
Dian D. Chapman, MVP

You'll have to modify the Hyperlink styles in your document. You can
reset the first to not be underlined and then change the followed
hyperlink to the same color as the original style.

See these article for more info about styles...

Getting Started with Styles
http://www.mousetrax.com/styles.html

The Return of Speed Styling

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

As for going exactly where you want...are you using a bookmark to set
the location? If not...add a bookmark and send the hyperlink to the
bookmark. If it's not where you want...move the bookmark.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 24 May 2005 15:21:04 -0700, "tees"
wrote:

Hi,

I have created a WORD 2003 document with hyperlinks (to places in the same
document). I have the following questions.

1) How do I create a hyperlink without it being underlined?

2) How do I create a hyperlink so that it doesn't change colour after I've
clicked the hyperlink, i.e. I want it to stay the same colour before and
after clicking it.

3) The hyperlinks I have created don't go exactly to the place in the
document I want them to. Is there anyway I can set the hyperlink to go
EXACTLY where I want it?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

/tees

Hyperlink in Word Attachment ashbronj Microsoft Word Help 0 March 7th 05 06:59 PM
Hyperlink Hijinks Larry Shoots Microsoft Word Help 2 February 28th 05 06:57 PM
Hyperlink bug Jimbo Microsoft Word Help 0 February 1st 05 07:15 PM
hyperlink jr Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 04 10:55 PM
Using MAILMERGE fields within HYPERLINK fields for Merge to Email Mark V Mailmerge 2 December 4th 04 04:01 PM