Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kalid Kalid is offline

Default Adding title to inserted picture

Hello,

I use word 2007 with my academic thesis.
I want to add a title above my inserted picture that stays with it as the
picture moves up or down. I have already added a caption with incrementing
figure number below the figure, but still need the additional title above it.

any idea how to do that? Can anyone help me?. many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

One option: Put the title & the picture in a 1-cell table. Use No Border/No
Shading for the cell.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones