Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aranita aranita is offline

Default How do I make my cursor bigger in Word?

My cursor has shrunk, in Word only, and it's only about 2mm long. This is
not important really but it's really irritating me, thought it would go away
but I've shut down and come back into Word and it's still doing it. Any help
would be great
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Brian is offline

Zoom in to 500% then back again.