Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lanzky lanzky is offline

Default important decision you made in the absence of your boss.

in the absence of your boss what will you do if your the next in line in your
organization o in your office.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I'd start by looking for answers in the right places... unless the issue
pertains to the use of MS Word, this *ain't* the right place.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones