MusicMarth

Default What happened to my Print Layout?

I look at all my documents in Print Layout (instead of Web or Normal). Just
recently, it started doing something strange. Usually, I set the margins
like I want them (1 inch all around) and in Print Layout, I see my text
starting 1 inch below the top of the page. All of the sudden, that is not
the case. It shows text right up to the top of the page...but in Print
Preview, it shows it with a 1 inch border.

What have I done and how can I fix it?
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm

MusicMarth wrote:
I look at all my documents in Print Layout (instead of Web or
Normal). Just recently, it started doing something strange.
Usually, I set the margins like I want them (1 inch all around) and
in Print Layout, I see my text starting 1 inch below the top of the
page. All of the sudden, that is not the case. It shows text right
up to the top of the page...but in Print Preview, it shows it with a
1 inch border.

What have I done and how can I fix it?

Text not visible in Print Layout Cath Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 03:49 AM
Print Dave Microsoft Word Help 2 November 29th 04 08:37 PM
How do I print a single Avery label 5164 on a sheet in Word XP kiam50 Microsoft Word Help 2 November 24th 04 04:43 PM
change the print preview size? iamjillian Microsoft Word Help 2 November 24th 04 08:31 AM
How can I print the buttons on the toolbars? carolmac Microsoft Word Help 2 November 23rd 04 06:17 PM