Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] michellemstafford@gmail.com is offline

Default Space above footer - Word 2003

I'm formating a book and noticed that the even pages have a blank
space just above the footer, that the odd pages do not have. I like
the look of the blank space, but can't figure out how it got there.
I'm using someone else's template. Can anyone offer any suggestions
on how I can make the book look more uniform? Thanks for any
suggestions you may have!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can add Space Before to the footer text, or increase the distance
between the footer margin and the bottom margin. If there's a difference
between the odd and even pages, there's a good chance there's an extra empty
paragraph in the Even Page Footer.

oups.com...