SPELL CHECK AND GRAMAR CHECK IS NOT WORKING IN OFFICE 2003......P.

Old March 22nd 05, 04:39 AM
digitalpi

Default SPELL CHECK AND GRAMAR CHECK IS NOT WORKING IN OFFICE 2003......P.

My spell / gramar check is not working in Office 2003. When I use the tool
bar or f7 key I get a message that check is complete but no errrrrrors are
detected. Thanks in advance for your help.

dave
Old March 22nd 05, 04:44 AM

Ctrl+A to select the entire document, then go to Tools | Language | Set
Language. Make sure that the correct language is selected and that the box
for "Do not check spelling or grammar" is not checked.