I am looking for a template of cover letter as Medical Assistany

Old March 27th 10, 11:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Elisabeth Leathers

Default I am looking for a template of cover letter as Medical Assistany

I am looking for a cover letter template for Medical Assistant
Old March 28th 10, 10:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

When I enter "cover letter template for medical assistant" into Google, I
get 19,900 hits.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Elisabeth Leathers" Elisabeth wrote in
message ...
I am looking for a cover letter template for Medical Assistant