how do I reconfigure my microphone?

Old January 3rd 05, 08:31 PM
Tina2003

Default how do I reconfigure my microphone?

I configured my mic through the control panel. Then when I was in Word it
told me the before I could use voice recognition that I would have to
configure my mic. OK. I tried, I spoke the sentance into the mic and was
unable to hit the "NEXT" button. I could only choose "BACK" or "CANCEL".
What am I doing wrong?