billybob

Default Sorry guys, I forgot how!

Using Windows XP Home
and Word 2002

How do I toggle the fractions from "over-under" to the "slash" style (½)?
It seems okay in OE, but in Word it's in "over-under" style. Is this in the
KB somewhere?

Graham Mayor

This is effected in Word by autocorrect. Only a few fraction characxters are
included in most fonts for the rest, there is a variety of possibilities -
see:

http://www.gmayor.com/createfraction.htm
or
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Formatted_Fractions.htm