WORD, how do i place a SIMPLE BRIGHT bookmark to save my place

Old September 30th 06, 08:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter

Default WORD, how do i place a SIMPLE BRIGHT bookmark to save my place

WORD, how do i place a SIMPLE BRIGHT bookmark to save my place
Old September 30th 06, 08:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Do you mean some way of remembering where you left off reading a document?
I'd just highlight some text but there's probably other ways to do what you
want.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old September 30th 06, 10:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Shift+F5 will take you, in turn, to each of the last three edit points.