Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CJ Gilbert-Silva CJ Gilbert-Silva is offline

Default Can't find paid for E Learning classes

I have signed up and paid for E Learning classes for Microsoft Word and Excel
2003. My sign up has been confirmed.

I don't know how to find my classes in order to start them and I can't seem
to find the right format or questions to ask Microsoft Office to help. I am
continually directed to the sign up for new classes page.

I sure hope someone can help. Thank you very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CS Hayes CS Hayes is offline

I just started using e learning also:

go to the site

https://www.microsoftelearning.com/default.aspx

click on the log on button

your page will refresh after logging on and you should see, on the front
page, links to your paid training.
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner