Trudy

Default Losing data in table

We have a HUGE table in Word 2000 that extends to over 125 pages and is
growing. For no apparent reason, data is disappearing from some of the
cells. Our document processing department says that this is common in Word
2000 and that there is no fix - only to save it as a new version regularly to
prevent losing too much. Can someone help?