Robfoles

Default How do I get a font added to my menu of fonts in Word?

The script font is saved on my computer (I viewed it through "Fonts" on the
"Control Panel"), but it is not a font option when I am inside of a Word
(2003) document. I can't find anywhere or any article telling me how to add a
font to the Word font list.

Well, very similar questions have been answered recently. The answer is that
Word will list all the fonts that are installed in the Windows Fonts folder
and can be printed by the current default printer. To add a font, you must
install it in Windows.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Your duplicate question has already been answered.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.