Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
compass 4 compass 4 is offline

Default Page background color

Thank you for all who the reading this in advance.

I use Omniage 15 to scan in a large document that required making the
scan a little bit more darker and a resolution of 600. This caused
each page to be a light blue-gray when saved as a word 2000 document.

I now have 76 pages that look like blue gray and I am unable to find
any way off changing them back to white. I view these pages in page
Layout and print this color for the whole page.

I am using Word 2003. I've used format/background/no fill with no
results. Other combinations used within background also provided no
results.

Even with show/ hide enabled. I can not find any indication as to
what this is to change the color.
I do see an anchor but clicking the anchor does nothing to provide me
with enough information to make the change back to white.

I will accept any and all suggestions on how to approach changing the
color of 76 pages. Please note that page setup is also grayed out not
available.

Again thank you for any additional help but you may provide or for
reading this.

Soup
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dawn Crosier, MVP Dawn Crosier, MVP is offline

When you click into the background of your object, does the picture toolbar
display? If so, then your background is actually a picture. (The anchor is
also a clue) In which case, if the background is truly one color you can
click the transparent tool (Second from right) and then click the blue
background. However, if the background is a shaded background, then you are
going to have to go back to your scanning program and get the image
differently.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.