Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DMc44139 DMc44139 is offline

Default Can I format multiple jpgs (photos) simultaneously?

I am trying to begin a document explaing a fairly involved software and want
to use multiple and consecutive screen captures as part of that document.

Is it possible to format a single or the entire GROUP of screen shots as
opposed to right-clicking on an individual JPG and formatting each one for
size step-by-step?

I want to set the images to a consistent size. Right now, given the
complexity of the software involved, I have 65 pages of screen captures at 2
per page, with no other text or images. Editing each image will be extremely
labor-intensive.

DMc44139