Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shawn shawn is offline

Default Word 2007 highlighting..

I have a problem maybe someone knows. We're using Word 2007. On my machine
this works fine. On a lady in my office's machine it used to work and today
doesn't work. I have no idea what she pressed.

She was making a fax cover sheet. When typing in the areas to put who the
fax is from, to, etc it highlights everything when she types. You can try to
click the background but it doesn't get rid of the highlight. You click
another line on the page and that will get highlighted also.

Thinking it was a bad fax sheet, I had her download another and it did the
same thing. This was by going to file, new, and locating a template of fax
cover sheet from Office Online.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That's the way those forms work. They're created with MacroButton fields
especially for that purpose; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...acroButton.htm