Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JDK JDK is offline

Default How to put text along the arc of a circle?

How do I enter text in a circle along the top and bottom arc of the circle?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

In Word, WordArt is the closest you'll get. To do it properly you'll need an
app like Corel or PageMaker.

"JDK" wrote in message
How do I enter text in a circle along the top and bottom arc of the
circle?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi JDK,

If you're using a postscript printer, you can use a PRINT field to embed the
postscript code for this into the document. Not a trivial task, though. If
you want to do this, say so and I'll post some code to get you started.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]