Jane S.

Default How do I adjust Page Border to print all four borders?

When adding a Page Border in Word 2000, my screen indicates a border line on
each of the four sides of the paper. When I print the page, however, I do not
get a line on the bottom of the page (the top and two sides are fine).

How do I adjust Word so it will print all four border lines?
Pat Garard

G'Day Jane,

This is usually caused by a "non-printing" area that is a
limitation of your printer.

To adjust it
FilePage Setup...
and increase the bottom Margin.

Sometimes this also impacts the Footer. If you have a Footer,
you can "raise" the Footer text by inserting an extra line
(or two) at the END (bottom) of the Footer.

Generally, things will print if you can see them in Print Preview.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Jane S." wrote in message
When adding a Page Border in Word 2000, my screen indicates a border line
on
each of the four sides of the paper. When I print the page, however, I do
not
get a line on the bottom of the page (the top and two sides are fine).

How do I adjust Word so it will print all four border lines?

Jane S.

Dear Pat:

I'm ready to tear my hair out by the roots! No matter how much I increase
the bottom margin, I still do not see the bottom line in Print Preview. I
suspect that the programming is faulty.

Thank you so much for answering.

Jane Sheldon

"Jane S." wrote in message
When adding a Page Border in Word 2000, my screen indicates a border line
on
each of the four sides of the paper. When I print the page, however, I do
not
get a line on the bottom of the page (the top and two sides are fine).

How do I adjust Word so it will print all four border lines?

How do I set up Page Border so that it prints all four borders? (. Jane S. Microsoft Word Help 2 January 27th 05 03:31 PM
How do I print 1st page letterhead 2nd plain in Word mail merge Todd Mailmerge 1 December 23rd 04 01:39 AM
FIrst page footers Noel S Pamfree Microsoft Word Help 7 December 6th 04 09:49 PM
Page Borders Ed Microsoft Word Help 2 November 29th 04 12:43 AM
Why does the border around a page not print? Is on screen, does . WMock Tables 1 November 24th 04 11:19 PM