Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gaz Gaz is offline

Default Full page on screen, but prints out 1/4 size!

When I view documents on Word 2007 Beta in print view, it shows the document
full-page. But when I print out, it only prints the document 1/4 size in the
top-left corner. I have checked al the options time after time, but I cannot
find a solution. Why is it doing this? Please help! Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This is a problem with some printer drivers. Use the in built functionality
to convert to .pdf and then print that if you are really stuck.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP