Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tenacndn Tenacndn is offline

Default how do i subdivide a page for booklet style printing

I need to prepare a document that once I print it, it's in booklet style.
How do I either subdivide the page or change print settings to accomplish
this. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you have Word 2002 or above, you can use the "Book fold" setting in
"Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of Page Setup. Otherwise, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

"Tenacndn" wrote in message
I need to prepare a document that once I print it, it's in booklet style.
How do I either subdivide the page or change print settings to accomplish
this. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
omnitechsupport omnitechsupport is offline

Tenacndn, follow these steps to divide the page into two.
1- Open the word document.
2- Click on the 'page layout' tab.
3- Under the 'page setup' grouping click on the 'columns' option.
4- Select the option 'two' from the drop down list.
5- Your document will be divided into two parts.
6- After that under the same group click on the 'orientation' button and
select the 'landscape option.