Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Asia Asia is offline

Default can I produce a double sided document in word?

I would like to have a document with information typed on the front and back
on one sheet. Is that possible in word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TedMi TedMi is offline

That's known as duplex printing. Automatic duplexing is a function of the
printer, not word. If your printer supports it, you will see an option for
duplexing in the properties dialog of the print dialog. If not, you an always
do it manually by printing just the odd pages, turning the output stack over
and printing just the even pages.
--
TedMi

"Asia" wrote:

I would like to have a document with information typed on the front and back
on one sheet. Is that possible in word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In most cases, you'll need to print the even pages in reverse order. It's
possible that if you check the "Manual duplex" box in the Print dialog Word
handles this for you; I've never wanted to risk it!