Lost by glossy papers...

Default print on glossy paper

I have been having problem prining pictures on glossy paper for inkjet
printers. When I print a few copies, the first one looks perfect, then it
starts to go down hill until the last copy (like 4 copies later) it becomes
all in a red tone. I trying to read the instruction on the paper package and
it reads: "Load color ink jet photograde papers into tray so that the rougher
side will be printed on". I tried it, and the colors look perfect again. So
I don't think it's the problem of running out of ink. So my question is: am
I not supposed to print on the glossy side? If I am, then how can I fix the
problem of the picture turning into a monochrome print out after a few
copies? Thanks a million!
Shauna Kelly

Hi

This sounds to me like an issue with the printer, not with Word. Try the web
site of the printer manufacturer to see if they have any more advice to
offer.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word