Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lallous

Default Creating Sub TOC

Hello

I know how to create a TOC for the whole document.

Now, how can I create small sub-toc (if I may call them so) for every
chapter in my document?

One way is to copy / paste parts of the main TOC to form the sub-toc.

Regards,
Elias

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Define a bookmark for the range involved (the chapter in your case), then
create the TOC for that range only.

"lallous" wrote in message
Hello

I know how to create a TOC for the whole document.

Now, how can I create small sub-toc (if I may call them so) for every
chapter in my document?

One way is to copy / paste parts of the main TOC to form the sub-toc.

Regards,
Elias

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See "A partial table of contents" in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TOCSwitches.htm. Note that copying and
pasting a portion of the larger TOC will NOT work unless you have unlinked
the TOC (which makes it useless).