Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lana Lana is offline

Default mail merging formatted content

Hi im using Outlook 6 and i have no idea of how to set MSWord as my email
editor!!!!
could you please tell me how!!
Regards Lana
p.s would be much appreciated

"raj" wrote:

I am using Outlook 2000 SR1 and Word 2000 SR1.

I have an email message that I need to send to everyone in my
contacts folder. So I tried Mail Merge. The body of my
message contains some formatted text and also few images. I
changed my Outlook's Mail Format as HTML and MSWord as my email
editor. When I send the messages through mail merge, the
receiver's mail is in plain text. I also tried "Includepicture" field for images. Still don't work with mail merge.

But, when I send a mail individually to them, the receiver
receives the mail in HTML format.

I also checked the recipient's property "Send email using plain
text only" and it is checked OFF.

Can some one please suggest me how to mail merge the formatted contents?