How do I type guitar chords above a line of lyrics?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 31st 08, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sheila

Default How do I type guitar chords above a line of lyrics?

I am trying to type some original lyrics and want to then type the guitar
chords above them. Is there a template or standard way to do it other than
just double spacing and going back into the blank space and adding chord in
"superscript" form??