How do I format text effects to Sparkle Text

Old February 2nd 10, 04:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Text Effect - Sparkle Text

Default How do I format text effects to Sparkle Text

Old February 2nd 10, 05:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

In Word 97-2003, click Format | Font, Text Effects tab. In Word 2007, you
need a macro to access these options (ask in a programming group such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Text Effect - Sparkle Text" Text Effect - Sparkle

Old February 3rd 10, 07:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

I posted the following macro about a week ago, for use in Word 2007

Sub AnimateFont()
Dim sAnimation As String
If Len(Selection.Range) = 0 Then
MsgBox "Select text first!", vbCritical, "No Text Selected"
Exit Sub
End If
sAnimation = InputBox("Which animation? Enter the number: " & vbCr & _
" 1. Blinking Background" & vbCr & _
" 2. Las Vegas Lights" & vbCr & _
" 3. Marching Black Ants" & vbCr & _
" 4. Marching Red Ants" & vbCr & _
" 5. Shimmer" & vbCr & _
" 6. Sparkle Text" & vbCr & _
" 0. None", "Font animation")
Select Case sAnimation
Case 1: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationBlinkingBackground
Case 2: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationLasVegasLights
Case 3: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationMarchingBlackAnts
Case 4: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationMarchingRedAnts
Case 5: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationShimmer
Case 6: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationSparkleText
Case 0: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationNone
Case Else:
End Select
End Sub

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old September 19th 16, 03:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

How do you make Glitter appear in Google Docs?

Old January 16th 18, 05:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

jk

Old January 16th 18, 05:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

yk
Old November 3rd 20, 07:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thandar

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 10:34:53 PM UTC+6:30, wrote:

Umm... Uncle How to change the text to glittery gold in google slides?

Old November 3rd 20, 07:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thandar

On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 12:53:21 PM UTC+6:30, Thandar wrote:
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 10:34:53 PM UTC+6:30, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 10:35:01 AM UTC-5, Effect - Sparkle Text Effect - Sparkle Text wrote:

Umm... Uncle How to change the text to glittery gold in google slides?

Hello, I am a kid