Docx text disappears when printing

Old November 9th 20, 02:02 AM
cbneech cbneech is offline

Exclamation Docx text disappears when printing

Every time I try to print my PhD dissertation, the only thing that is printed are the chapter numbers. ALL of the text, including revision comments, disappears. Saving as a PDF doesn't help. All of the text is there in the print view. As soon as a try to print the document or save it as a PDF, the preview is completely blank except for the chapter numbers. When I have print it, the only thing that prints is the chapter numbers.

The document itself has been formatted using the required style of the university.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.