Microsoft Word 2010 taking 30 seconds to open

Old November 9th 20, 10:45 AM
JabbatheHutt JabbatheHutt is offline

Default Microsoft Word 2010 taking 30 seconds to open

Hello,

I have Microsoft Office 2010 installed on my computer with Windows 7.
All programs in the package open quickly except for Words.

Regardless of whether it is a new document or a previously created document after clicking on it you have to wait about 30 seconds for it to open. Other programs in the package such as Excel open after max 3 seconds.

I must admit that this slowdown of Word is becoming more and more burdensome, especially that closing the document is also lengthening and I do not know why.

I tried with uninstalling and reinstalling everything - it did not help. I disabled all add-ons in options - no changes.

It only works properly if I run: winword /a .

So please suggest how to make Microsoft Word work faster?

I work for Pulno
https://www.pulno.com/