Book template in word

Old October 11th 20, 10:13 PM
jeb1 jeb1 is offline

Default Book template in word

I downloaded the word book template - are you suppose to just use the template to set up and following along in a new word doc? I started to just fill in what it says in the template but now can't delete what the template says or even fill in some of the blanks - copyright being one of them.

Is there a better template out there? Suggestions appreciated. - jeb
Old November 17th 20, 05:53 PM
BellaCornell BellaCornell is offline

I've had a similar problem at the beginning of my work, so I delete all, restart, and everything works good now

Last edited by BellaCornell : November 17th 20 at 05:55 PM.
Old November 23rd 20, 10:19 AM
EtanBrooks EtanBrooks is offline

Originally Posted by BellaCornell View Post
I've had a similar problem at the beginning of my work, so I delete all, restart, and everything works good now
I've had something similar during work on my thesis. I've used the plagio detector to be sure that the content is unique, and after copy-paste, something has gone wrong. I often use https://edubirdie.com/plagio-detector tool, and previously everything has been ok. But after reload of the program, this problem has gone.