A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Microsoft Word Help
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Book template in word

Old October 11th 20, 10:13 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2020
Default Book template in word

I downloaded the word book template - are you suppose to just use the template to set up and following along in a new word doc? I started to just fill in what it says in the template but now can't delete what the template says or even fill in some of the blanks - copyright being one of them.

Is there a better template out there? Suggestions appreciated. - jeb
Ads
Old November 17th 20, 05:53 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Nov 2020

I've had a similar problem at the beginning of my work, so I delete all, restart, and everything works good now

Last edited by BellaCornell : November 17th 20 at 05:55 PM.
Old November 23rd 20, 10:19 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Nov 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaCornell View Post
I've had a similar problem at the beginning of my work, so I delete all, restart, and everything works good now
I've had something similar during work on my thesis. I've used the plagio detector to be sure that the content is unique, and after copy-paste, something has gone wrong. I often use https://edubirdie.com/plagio-detector tool, and previously everything has been ok. But after reload of the program, this problem has gone.