Remove Page border for Particular Page

Old December 28th 09, 09:24 AM
maheshmaxi maheshmaxi is offline

Question Remove Page border for Particular Page

Hi,

I am preparing a manual with MS Word 2003. I have set border for my entire document and I want to remove page border only for 4th page as I am inserting a flow chart. Could anyone guide me on this please?

Regards,
Mahesh
Old December 28th 09, 03:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Remove Page border for Particular Page

You will need to make that page a separate section (by means of Next Page
section breaks before and after) and remove the page border for that
section.

http://word.mvps.org

--
maheshmaxi

Old August 5th 20, 06:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

On Monday, December 28, 2009 at 4:03:42 PM UTC+2, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
You will need to make that page a separate section (by means of Next Page
section breaks before and after) and remove the page border for that
section.

http://word.mvps.org

"maheshmaxi" wrote in message

Hi,

I am preparing a manual with MS Word 2003. I have set border for my
entire document and I want to remove page border only for 4th page as I
am inserting a flow chart. Could anyone guide me on this please?

Regards,
Mahesh

--
maheshmaxi

hello, i want to ask if there's a seperate way, because in that way, it would mess you the page numbers that i have... i mean whats wrong with putting an option to this page only ?! duh microsoft 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️