Spin Button in Word

Old October 9th 20, 07:38 PM
Kakero Kakero is offline

Default Spin Button in Word

Hi
How can I create a Spin button in word that increase the highlighted text by 1 whenever I click on up button

Thank you
Attached Images

Old October 9th 20, 09:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

The keyboard shortcut for increasing font size of selected text
(not by 1 pt., but to the next size in the dropdown list of sizes)
is Ctrl-Shift- (and decrease is Ctrl-Shift-). To get an in-between
size you have to type it in the little window and Return.