Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Timothy

Default there are too many context menues

I think that there are too many context menues (5 of them)

1 the right click one
2 the shy one
3 the alt shift f10 one
4 the design tab
5 the side bar

sugested fixes.

merge the right click and alt-shift-f10 menues

put an arrow pointing up on the right click context menue that would "slide"
out the shy menue. and a down arrow on the shy menue to get the right click
one

make the design menue blue and all the way to the right so I know it is
contexual and will know it is diferent (or some cue like that)

I don't know haow to fix the sidebar (allways didn't understand it (I am a
keyboard only user so I can't really play with it much (the accsesibillity
code on it needs some cleanning up (at least in office 2003))))

thatkyou for reading. love most of the changes. it is much better from a
keyboard standpoint.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.