Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
katrina katrina is offline

Default Complex Mail merges

Hi There,

Does anyone know if Word is capable merging images based on
conditions?

Eg. I have a list of customers who need to receive a price change.
There are many pricelists that are in a jpeg format that I would like
to be inserted dependant on what flag that is contained in the data
source.

I hope this make sense.

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Katrina

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It is possible using a combination of If...then...Else fields and
IncludePicture fields. You will need to update the fields in the merged
document to get the correct image displayed.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Mail Merges in Word Ann Mailmerge 2 July 12th 06 08:08 PM
Mail Merges Julie Mailmerge 1 March 7th 06 07:36 AM
E-mail merges w/ attachments Amm Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 06 12:21 AM
VBA & Mail merges Clarkie Mailmerge 1 April 12th 05 11:38 AM
Mail merges Holly Tables 1 December 3rd 04 07:30 PM