Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Yvonne Yvonne is offline

Default How to chg "send from" to co generic email addr in email merge?

I am doing a email merge to send to all employees in the company. I do not
want it to be from my personal email address. How can I change the "send
from" email address to be company's generic email address. Thank you for
your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You need to have an account in that name on the machine from which you are
sending and that needs to be set as the default email account when you are
executing the merge to email/

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.